Midfielder Dynamo Benjamin Verbich shared his impressions of the game against the Chinese Tianjin Quanjian.
The press service of the Dynamo Kiev spoke with the Slovenian midfielder of the club.
– As you can see, we are still at the starting stage of preparation. Therefore, some players played 60 minutes yesterday, and today 30 and vice versa. And today we looked a bit tired. The game showed that we have something to work on the defense, because we missed three goals. But in the attack, we have shown ourselves well, created many scoring chances.
– In such games, the result is not in the first place?
– Of course not. The main thing in these games is that each player receives a certain amount of playing time, because the collection is not 11 players, but more than twenty. It is most important now to get the form, the necessary conditions. And the results will be important, starting from July 21.
– Pato, Modeste made this game as part of the opponent?
– Yes, they are very good players. Especially Pato, he is still very fast and light, works well with the ball. But we do not care what our rivals are in, we think only about our game. I think that we worked well in the starting two matches.
– Who in Dynamo is able to “make a difference”, like Pato in Tianjin Quanjian?
– In Dynamo, every player of the attack line is capable of this. This is Viktor, and Vlad, and Artem (Tsygankov, Kalitvintsev, Besedin – prim.), And I, and Vladimir Shepelev, and Kolya Shaparenko. We have a lot of players who “make a difference.” I hope we see it when the season begins.
– How do you evaluate your form at the moment?
– I joined the team and started training in Kiev, now I feel good here. We had heavy workouts, two a day. It was really hard, but now I’m much easier to deal with this than it was in the winter, during the training camp in Marbella, because I’ve been in the team for six months, I know the training process well, I know everyone in the team.