The tragedy in Orhei: 29-year-old boy died from electric shock


 Трагедия в Оргееве: 29-летний парень погиб от удара током

29-the boy died from the shock. The tragedy occurred yesterday in the village of Bologny Orhei district.

According to police, the young man was responsible for the installation of lines to connect the client to the Internet service. While working he touched a bare wire under tension.

As a result of the shock the guy died on the spot.

The police establishes the circumstances of the incident.

Share