Newcomer of the national team of Ukraine on football Vladyslav Kulach has shared his impressions after the arrival in the ranks of the main team of the country.
Ahead of the meeting of the League of Nations against the Czech Republic Andriy Shevchenko to make a substitution. Instead of the injured Artem Kravets in the national team for the first time called the striker “Vorskla” Vladislav Kulach.
The newcomer gave his debut interview as the player of the national team of Ukraine, the press service of FFU.
– Vladislav, congratulations to the team. Was not expecting the call?
– It was a pleasant surprise for me, still can’t believe it. I am very glad to be here. I’ll wait for the opportunity to play.
– That sets itself the goal in the first place?
– To help the team win, play for the fans. I think, in Kharkiv, we will be a great support. There are certain experiences, but they soon will be.
– Not so many forwards. How do you assess the level of competition in this position?
It’s still the national team of Ukraine, there are a lot of good players. The competition is very high, see all this and understand.
– After the match, “Vorskla” with “Arsenal” in the Europa League you had the opportunity to have contact with Andriy Shevchenko?
– Actually, no. He went to the locker room, congratulated us on a decent game. Now it will be nice to see Andrei Nikolaevich and get to know him.
– Who in the team you know well?
– Know a lot of people. Glad to meet them.
– Today will be an open training session. Ready to feel the support of partners and fans?
– Yes, of course. Look forward to the opportunity to go out and work out with the team.
The last time you wore blue and yellow t-shirt in the player status of “youth”. I remember your previous call to the national team?
We then played Germany in the play-offs were not. It was our last gathering. In five years it’s nice to come to the national team.
– Remember your goals for Junior and youth teams of Ukraine?
– Yes, because these teams haven’t played many matches. And all the goals at club level remember.