iPhone Max XS caught fire in the pocket of the American


 iPhone XS Max загорелся в кармане у американца

Resident, Josh Hillard complained of the fire of the latest flagship models iPhone XS. According to the man, the incident happened when the gadget was in the pocket of his pants. This writes 9to5mac.

He said he initially felt a strange smell, then burning sensation around the legs. And after that gadget began to smoke heavily and fell into disrepair, writes the Correspondent.

The man admitted that he had contacted the manufacturer of the device. In the event of adverse proceeding he intends to sue Apple.

And while he went to the nearest Apple store and showed his burned-out gadget. The new smartphone he refused to give and asked to wait for the trial.

According to the publication, Josh Hillard used a new iPhone just three weeks, and perhaps the incident is to blame the battery.


 iPhone XS Max загорелся в кармане у американца


 iPhone XS Max загорелся в кармане у американца

Share