In Ukraine, the number of stores that officially sell Apple equipment, has reduced prices on the iPhone.
As reported by AIN, the step caused by conditions in the market of mobile devices.
Cheaper just two models: the iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone X, which went on sale in 2016 and 2017, respectively. The official price tag on these smartphones are now as follows:
- iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB — 16 999 UAH (20 UAH 499).
- iPhone X 64 GB — 28 999 UAH (33 999 UAH).
Also, the number of retail stores began offering a service in exchange (trade-in): passing the old model, you can get a discount on a new iPhone from iPhone line, XS, Max XS and XR. The size of the discount depends on the model of the old iPhone, as well as his condition. That’s how much they can save in terms of trade-in:
- iPhone XS 64 GB — 34 999 UAH (instead of 40 999 UAH);
- iPhone XS Max 64 GB — 35 999 UAH (instead of 42 999 UAH);
- iPhone XR to 64 GB — 26 999 UAH (instead of 31 999 UAH).
Earlier in the Kiev subway there was a stampede for the iPhone.