Performer and artistic Director of the Studio “Quarter-95” Vladimir Zelensky had admitted that he was preparing to participate in the presidential campaign in 2019. Around candidacy for the presidency of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky continues to walk a lot of rumors and speculation, fans have been eagerly waiting for an official statement by the entertainer says about Politics.
Recently, however, the situation is somewhat clearer — 40-year-old actor admitted that he is preparing to participate in the presidential campaign in 2019. According to him, he is now seriously thinking about it.
Recall 10 facts about the potential participants of the electoral race:
1. Vladimir Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 in Krivoy Rog. Four years Vladimir lived in Mongolia, where his father worked. He went to the first class. Then the family returned to Krivoy Rog.
2. At 16 years of age Zelensky won the grant for free education in Israel. However, did not go there to study, because this was against the father. Later at the insistence of his father Zelensky go to law school, not the Director, as he wanted.
3. In student’s years played KVN, created the theatre of miniatures of “homeless”. Played in Kryvyi Rih the team of KVN “Zaporozhye, Krivoy Rog-Transit”. In 1997 was created the team “95 quarter”. Zelensky became not only the captain and the actor, but the author of most of the rooms. In 1999-2003 “95 quarter” played in the Higher League of KVN.
4. In late 2003, the 1+1 channel suggested “95 quarter” to do a series of concerts, consisting of the best numbers of team. In 2004, the team begins to prepare his most famous project, while laboring in different TV shows.
5. In 2005 the TV channel “inter” starts the TV show “Evening quarter”, ideologist, author, Director and leading actor of which is Vladimir Zelensky. Subsequently, the team “95 quarter” becomes “Studio Quarter-95”, the owners of which are Vladimir Zelensky, Boris Shafir and Sergey Shafir. The Studio produces several projects (“Evening quarter”, “Fight club”, “Ukraine, get up”), writes scripts for TV shows ( “song of the year”, “stand from under”), musicals ( “chasing two hares”, “the Three Musketeers”, “the Very new year movie or night in Museum”), films, corporate events.
6. In 2010-2012, Vladimir Zelenskiy, the General producer of TV channel “inter”.
7. In 2013, Forbes magazine counted the income of the Ukrainian celebrities. Zelensky with colleagues, according to the publication, earned about $ 10 million Vladimir Zelensky with his family lives near Kiev in the elite club village Ivankovic called “Estate”. Zelensky live next to his colleagues-“kvartalova” with families — Elena Kravets and Alexander Pikalov.
8. In February 2015 the people’s Deputy of Ukraine Anton Gerashchenko reported that militiamen detained the criminal group which was preparing an attempt on Vladimir Zelensky and his family. According to him, the gang consisted of 7 people, one of them, according to the operative data, has a relationship with the head of the representative office of the Chechen Republic. They had to take revenge Zelensky for making fun of Ramzan Kadyrov.
9. In the summer of 2016 Vladimir Zelensky performed at the music festival “Made in Ukraina” in Jurmala. It was a parody number on current President Petro Poroshenko, ex-President Viktor Yanukovych and Kyiv mayor Vitaly Klitschko. During his speech Vladimir Ukraine showed “poor” and “actress German film for adults”, which is “ready to take any number from either side”. This speech caused a strong reaction in Ukraine.
10. With his future wife — Helen Kiyashko met over 7 years. Elena and Vladimir studied in parallel classes. By education she is a lawyer, although he was and still is one of the authors of the “Studio Quarter-95”. In 2003 the couple became engaged. The couple has a daughter Alexandra (2004 R.) and son Cyril (born 2013).