The Ukrainian side is planning to report the suspicion of involvement in the aggression against the ship group of the Navy of the Armed forces of Ukraine more than ten Russian military.
This was announced on his page on Facebook press Secretary of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Larisa Sargan.
“In the near future it is planned to report the suspicion of more than 10 servicemen of the black sea fleet of the Russian Federation, the Frontier service of FSB of the Russian Federation and Military-air forces and antiaircraft defense of the RF armed forces Junior officers to the generals,” she said.
The Sargan reminded that according to the results of the investigation of eight Russian servicemen have received reports of suspicion. In particular:
– head of border Department of the FSB of Crimea and Sevastopol rear Admiral S. M. Stankiewicz under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– Deputy head of the Border service of FSB of the Russian Federation – head of the Department of coast guard Vice-Admiral M. Medvedev under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– the chief of service of management of FSB of the Russian Federation the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol, captain 1st rank Romashkin R. A. under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– Deputy head of Department – head of Department of a coast guard border Department of the FSB for the Republic of Crimea the captain of 1 rank Shein A. B. part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– the commander of a border patrol ship “don” captain 2 rank Silaev A. N. under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– the chief of service left in control of the Russian FSB for the Republic of Crimea captain 2 rank A. V. Shatokhin;
– the commander of a small anti-submarine ship “Suzdalets” captain 3rd rank Scherbakov S. A. under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437 of the criminal code of Ukraine;
– the commander of the patrol ship “Emerald” captain 3rd rank A. Shipitsyn A. under part 2 of article 28 part 2 article 437, part 3, article 27 part 2 of article 15, paragraph 1, item 12 of part 2 of article 115 of the criminal code of Ukraine.
According to her, on 28 November they were wanted, and to date have received a court ruling about their detention to drive for the consideration of petitions for election of a measure of restraint in form of detention.
Sargan said that for seven days pre-trial investigation were collected 17 volumes of evidence of the Commission of the Russian Federation of aggression against the naval forces of VS of Ukraine.
“The pre-trial investigation body – the investigative Department of SBU in Odessa region. Procedural management in criminal proceedings carried out by the Military Prosecutor of the southern region of Ukraine”, – she added.
Recall that on the morning of 25 November, the Ukrainian small armored artillery boat “Berdyansk” and “Nikopol”, as well as inshore tug “Yana Kapu” carried out a planned transition from the port of Odessa to the port of Mariupol.
Near the Kerch Strait along with their crew have captured the border guards of the Russian Federation, although the planned transition of the group of the ship of naval forces of VSU the Russian side was notified in advance.
In Ukraine it’s considered an open act of aggression, respectively, announced the introduction of martial law in the country and requested international assistance.
In turn, the Prosecutor’s office and security Service of Ukraine started the urgent investigative actions on the episode near the Kerch Strait.
We will remind, in the evening of 26 November the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine supported the Decree of the President Poroshenko on the introduction of martial law in several areas, for a period of 30 days from 28 November 2018. The President noted that he did not intend to carry out a full or partial mobilization. This measure is tied to an act of aggression in the sea of Azov on 25 November 2018 in relation to the crews of the three Ukrainian ships.