Midfielder of the national team of Ukraine on football Ruslan Malinovsky, who became the scorer of the winning goal blue and yellow in the third round of the League of Nations against team Russia (1:0), summed up the game in Kharkiv.
– It was a tough game, we gave all their strength, – said Ruslan. It’s an interesting fight. We scored a goal, went all out, had lots of possession in midfield. In my opinion, supermoment the Czechs were not, I believe that we created more scoring opportunities and could easily decide the fate of the match in their favor sooner if I’d scored the second goal. There was a moment Andriy Yarmolenko. Now we are on a good wave, play uninhibited. Achieved results and now it is necessary to continue to the next fights too win.
– You are happened to be in the area where I scored?
– Yes, Andrei said that when our attacks, I should not get ahead of ourselves and be in the zone where you can break through. Well, that managed to score. The first attempt did not hit, but the second was successful.
– As requested by the head coach pre-game setup?
– Asked to stretch the opponent to deploy the game. When this happened, we had the advantage. The Roma Yaremchuk was unlucky, but he gave an assist. Nothing terrible, I’m sure in the next match will be scored.
– He felt that you will be in that area?
– Yes, but I’m a little bit he yelled out. He did well to play along, I had to take an accurate shot.
– Ukraine won group of the League of Nations in the division You finished in the division A where the top teams?
– It’s hard to get ahead of myself. As said Andrey Shevchenko, it is necessary to move step by step. We had the task of winning this group, we did it. Next month we have two games we will play and we will try to improve your game. We need to continue to develop relationships. We are waiting for interesting battles.