PE birthday: in Chile, the child caught fire from the candles on the cake (VIDEO)

ЧП на дне рождения: в Чили ребенок загорелся от свечи на торте (ВИДЕО)

The child from Chile during the celebration of his birthday leaned over to the cake and caught on fire.

About it reports the Daily Mail.

The footage shows that the boy instead of having to blow the candle out, immediately sinking into the cake face trying to bite off a piece. The fire on the candle immediately spread to his hair. Around heard screaming, and standing next to the guests have time to quickly extinguish the fire.

The child cries and his mother hugs him. The publication said that the movie has collected 7.1 million hits.

 

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of