A resident of China took the explosion of the iPhone, which recently replaced the battery.
This is reported by Pear Video.
The footage shows the girl being behind the wheel of a car, put the phone on the front panel. There was cotton, of smartphone, the smoke, and the girl began to scream. After a few seconds the machine caught fire.
In the description of the video is that the battery in the iPhone was replaced in February of this year in one of firms on repair of equipment. Later it became known that explosion has occurred from-for poor quality of the battery.